Sunday, August 8, 2010

Spider Survival!

This guy was outside my door.

Due to the need of survival, I have killed 4 spiders in my house already. It's heroic really. The one last night took a long time and lot of bravery. My coordinator had brought me bug killer spray, didn't work on this big honker though. He was humungus and really fast, so it took all of the dexterity and courage I had to get him.
There are spiders everywhere outside. I saw some dead ones on the ground today that were so big I thought they were crabs... seriously. The body was about the size of a quater and it's legs were about three inches long each. If one of those gets into my house, I will be calling people to help me kill it. (Good news, none of them are poisonous). I've seen some outside and there are fast and scary. Apparently there are also a lot of giant centipedes. They're won't kill you, but you're supposed to boil them to death, because word has it that if you squash them, the scent of their blood will attract more. Creeeeeepy!

No comments:

Post a Comment